Decoder Gift Tag ~Guest Post by Yellow Spool~

Hello SaltTree readers, I’m Stacie. My blog, Yellow Spool, is usually filled with stitches and textiles, but today I’m branching out a bit with a gift tag idea for you!

I remember gazing calmly at the green, lit Christmas tree year after year as a kid, taking in the magic of it all. Then I’d glance over my shoulder, scuttle to the gifts wrapped under that tree, and start searching for anything with my name on it. Bags were the best, because you could peek inside without leaving a trace of mischief. But there were some gifts, wrapped with perfection, that could only be shook. >>>note to self: never give children anything fragile. How do you keep your kids from snooping? The answer is simple- don’t give them a clue as to whose gift is whose until Christmas morning.

It’s really simple. Open up this Word Document that I’ve put together for you, type in your names after the “TO: , ♡” and print.

If you happen to have a hunk of red, semi-transparent plastic laying around, don’t bother with this next step, but since I’m 99% sure no one does, I suppose I can tell you how to make some! Use a red permanent marker to color a block onto an old milk jug, and cut out a cute little circle.

Now… where to hide your little decoder until Christmas morning?

In case you missed it in the post, you can find the Gift Tag Word Document here. Thank you for having me, and be sure to come by. I’m having a “12 Days of Recycled Gift Wrap” series in December, so there’s more where this came from!

Visit Stacies’ blog, Yellow Spool
Follow Stacie on Pinterest
Follow Yellow Spool on Facebook

Comments

I love this idea Stacie :) When I was a child, I wasn’t one to ‘peek’ at gifts, I didn’t even want to know who they were from! My little one however, is a different story! These are on my to do list for his gifts!

Nike footwear have all of the functions that somebody should be searching for. With stylish layout as well as the utilization of durable New Balance 996 Mens materials, this assures that you is planning to be getting a outstanding superior merchandise that you is planning to be able to use for any long time. With its steady innovations for instance the Air Zoom Yorker Nike is determined to remain in the front in conditions of technology.

Iy simply you were anutrition in the 1960 more than likely. . you have a lot a great deal less hair ththe public you did backs then! ! ! ! Not to worry! ? ! Retro Halloween wigs that reflect the stylew of the 1960 can really hire the pop that your costume needs! you’ve can choose from a Beatles style. . long hair. ! . ! or Afros in a rainbow assortment of colors! ! ! route the one that compares to your outift best-

Do you mind if I quote a several of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website: . I most certainly will aslo ensure to give you the proper anchortext hyperlink using your website title: . Be sure to let me know if this is ok with you. With thanks

Vitamin F is located in two forms omega-3 and omega-6, which the body does not manufacture these efa’s by its self. Vitamin F is a lot more known as omega-3 and omega-6. These are used supplements that are most commonly within fish oils and flaxseed oils; many of the common fish oils are cod liver, krill, salmon and shark oils.

As there is not a lot of information about the world wide web about PUPPP, you can find blogs that post topics about PUPPP. Women that are pregnant utilize these blogs to talk about their stories about PUPPP and seek the advice of others who have suffered from PUPPP. On these blogs, one can learn a lot in what treatments been employed by well and which ones haven’t.

Consumers purchasing diet pills hope to get rid of pounds. Most consumers purchasing sexual enhancement products are men looking to enhancement their genital organ. Bodybuilding supplements are suitable for bodybuilders, weightlifters, athletes, and people looking to grow their physiques. Although three populations vary, all of them share one common theme. This theme will depend on the speculation of “exhausting all options.”