Free Art Printable

I was browsing the web like always recently and saw a super cute pillow with daisies on it, each one progressively missing a petal until only one remained.  A depiction of ‘he loves me, he loves me not’.

It was really sweet, but the embroidered design wasn’t my style.  The idea was there…. ‘this would be really cute as a printable!’.  I had to put something together!

So here we are!  A few variations for your printing pleasure.  Each one is sized as 11×14, but you can easily resize them smaller if you prefer.  Click each image to view larger.  Links to the full size files are below.

Enjoy!

he loves me – old letter
he loves me – white lined paper
he loves me – chalkboard

Comments

1. Shelly murphy says

I’m going to print them on printable fabric, to make throw pillows. Perfect to make. A stash for little presents for girlfriends:)!

Do you have experience in ppihograhtong animals, specifically horses and dogs? I am thinking about cards with our pets and us (we are in our 50 s), have just moved to our c. 1843 home in Williamsport, TN (30 minutes south of Leipers Fork down the Natchez Trace) and am toying with the idea of having Christmas cards showing the home and barn. I met you at the Todd wedding at Monell’s in Franklin. Please advise your charges. Thank you, Clarice TateP.S.: Are they’re wedding photos posted to your web site? I could not locate them. Thanks again!

سلاممن همه ی دی ال سی ها رو ریختم و به خصوص مپ ترمینال اما باز نمیتونم تو مپ ترمینال بازی کنم …

>>Please read through the entire post.That is just it: I only realized everything when I read all the way down to the words mentioned above in point 50 on page 14 of the Decision.I would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank You”- You are doing such an excellent job, that during the past two months, I have found myself reading your posts almost every day- I am now doubly impressed with your work – it must be around 9pm on a Saturday but you have taken the time and care to responded so amicably and so quickly

expresia “They don’t make like those anymore”: Gregory Peck, Humphrey Bogart, Paul Newman, James Dean, Marlon Brando, Roger Moore… doar uitându-te la ei scrii trei reviste! Åži nu ÅŸtiu cine dintre bărbaÅ£ii actuali, world wide famous, ar rămâne la fel de breath taking în istorie :)

un bailleur privé à deux amendes d'un montant cumulé de 15.000 euros pour avoir loué comme … Polémique sur les locations meublées saisonnières à Paris : MCP trouve une solution pour les pro… Dans le collimateur de la Mairie de Paris depuis plusieurs mois, la crispation autour de la

Britain gave up its empire because of the costs not the profits. I am guessing some part of the rising debt up to the end of WWII was due to the costs of empire (profits went largely to corporations and individuals) and that the decline in debt post-WWII was due in part to the successful divestment of colonial costs. Britain gave up its empire quite willingly and largely peacefully (with a couple of notable exceptions), other colonial nations did not.