14 DIY Envelope Tutorials

3.75 square envelopeWith Valentine’s day approaching and the start of wedding season a few months away, this collection of easy envelope tutorials are sure to come in handy for many.  You can find my own, 4 3/4 inch square envelope template here (image shown above).

To give some variety, here are links to some fab envelope tutorials and templates provided by other sites and bloggers.  Enjoy!

easy-tiny-envelopes-tutorial-4Tiny Envelopes

Sewn Fabric Envelopes

Stitched Felt Envelopes

Origami Bar Envelope

Standard Size Card Envelope

Airmail Envelope Printable

Accordion Paper Bag Envelope

Festive Envelopes

securityenvelope1Business Card Envelopes

Magazine Page Envelopes

Lace Envelope

Petal Envelope

Hexagon Envelope / Box

Comments

I see a lot of interesting posts on your page.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i
    know how to save you a lot of work, there is a tool
    that creates unique, google friendly articles in couple of seconds, just search in google
    - laranita’s free content source

I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you
    spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool that creates unique, google friendly posts in minutes, just
    type in google – laranitas free content source

I see you share interesting stuff here, you can earn some additional
    cash, your blog has big potential, for the monetizing method,
    just search in google – K2 advices how to monetize a website

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew of anny widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite
    some time and waas hoping maybe you would have some
    experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run ijto anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to
    your new updates.

Excellennt goods ftom you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just
    too magnificent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really likke what you
    are szying and the way inn which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you till take
    care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read farr more from you.
    This is acdtually a wonderful site.

I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing,
    i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool
    that creates unique, google friendly articles
    in seconds, just search in google – masagaltas
    free content